Nursing Home Rubbish Removal
GUARANTEE same-day rubbish removal!
- Free Quote
- Local Rubbish Service
- Fast & Friendly Service
- 10+ Years Experience
- Cheapest Prices
- Always On-time
Nursing Home & Retire Village Rubbish Removal
Administrators of nursing homes face an assortment of waste and rubbish problems on a daily basis. The facility produces waste materials that may pose dangers to public health thus proper management should be practised. There are also laws and regulations that needed to be followed to avoid penalties.
Paul’s Rubbish Removal aims to help you in keeping your nursing home clean and safe. We’ll take out all types of waste materials from your facility and dispose of them accordingly.
Types of Waste and Rubbish Found in Nursing Homes
Nursing homes produce all kinds of waste and rubbish. In most instances, these waste materials pose serious threats to the public if handled inappropriately. It’s very important to identify and know what are the types of rubbish the nursing home produces.
Here’s a list of the most common types of waste materials found in nursing homes:
- Recyclable waste – These are the plastics, paper, beverage containers and other materials that can be recycled. Take note however that such materials should have not been heavily exposed to body fluids (such as blood, urine, etc)
- Sharps – These are the needles, lancets, razors, blades, and “sharp” objects used in giving medications, administering tests, and used in minor operations in the facility. Basically, anything that is used to penetrate the skin is categorised as sharp. Used sharps should be placed inside metal or plastic containers with lids tightly shut and labelled as “sharps”.
- Furnitures – We safely remove any sort of large furnitures, tables, chairs, shelves and office equipment. No matter what type of indoor or outdoor furniture you need removed, we can help.
How Removal Services Can Solve Your Nursing Home Rubbish Problems
Removal services like Paul’s are equipped with all the equipment, knowledge, and skills to be able to handle the waste problems of your nursing home. We have well-established waste management systems that we can apply to your facility. Waste disposal shouldn’t be a problem for you anymore.
Here’s the list of benefits that you can get from Paul’s Rubbish Removal:
Waste materials should be identified and placed in respective bins. Our company can provide you with various colour-coded bins where you can place the recyclable, infectious, and radioactive rubbish.
We can also help in educating your staff, medical personnel, and your tenants in:
- Setting up waste and rubbish collection systems in the facility.
- Identifying areas in the facility to be designated as collection spots
- Explaining the importance of waste segregation
- Providing information about recycling methods
Waste Reduction Methods
Practising efficient waste reduction methods can save a lot of your resources. Establishing such methods in your facility, alongside the segregation methods will ensure a safe and healthy environment for your staff, tenants, and the visitors of your nursing home.
Our team can help you with your waste assessment and modification of your practices. We have established methodologies that are proven to be very applicable and efficient for your facility. The methodologies were developed and constantly adjusted to fit the needs of our customers.
Convenient Collection Schedule
The collection schedule we implement at Paul’s Rubbish Removal is always tailored to the convenience of our customers. We understand and value your peak hours and wouldn’t want to bother you with our activities during those times. Our transporters are readily available any time of the day or night – whichever your preference is.
Very Affordable Rates
One of the distinct advantages of choosing Paul’s Rubbish Removal for taking care of your nursing home is: we provide high-quality rubbish removal services in all of Sydney with the lowest of rates. We have a track record of over 10 years of providing excellent removal services covering all kinds of industries.
Practising proper waste management disposal could benefit not only your nursing home facility but also the City of Sydney in general. We can help minimise the pollution of our environment, recycle to conserve raw material sources and establish efficient waste management and disposal system.
For more information about rubbish removal for your nursing home, contact us at 0407 125 125.
Call Paul today for a free quote!
We take it all no matter how big or small
Here’s how we make rubbish removal a breeze
- Extra discounts for returning customers
- Free quote provided with all enquiries
- No job is too large, small or difficult
- Over 10 years experience in the trade
- Quality rubbish removal service
- Cheapest prices in Sydney
- Complete rubbish clean-out
- Removal of all rubbish types
- Residential & commercial rubbish removal
- Deceased estate cleanup and clearance
- Hoarder rubbish clear out
- White goods, garden waste & mattresses