Watsons Bay Deceased Estate Cleanup
Looking for a quality and affordable rubbish removal company in Watsons Bay? Then contact us – our unique facilities which make us the best junk removal company.
We offer all sorts of junk removal and also take the initiative to recycle disposals which can be possibly recycled. Now you might be wondering why do Paul’s Rubbish Removal offer deceased estate cleanup service? Or what exactly that term means? As we know in Australia, there is no separate inheritance or estate taxes. Generally, the deceased estate is handed over to trust until it is transferred to some individual/family member/to the individual as per the will agreement. In this transition phase, it is essential to get rid of unwanted items of a deceased person.
A sad demise has happened? Are you based in Watsons Bay? Do not worry, we do understand the emotional phase you might be going through but do not stress yourself for deceased estate cleanup. Paul’s Rubbish Removal has designed a special deceased clearance policy for you. Our deceased estate cleanup in Watsons Bay are made to ease the process for you. The major points of the deceased clearance policy of Paul’s Rubbish Removal are:
- We safely handover the valuable belongings of the deceased person.
- No matter where are you based in Watsons Bay, our team will be there for you.
- Easily get rid of large and unsentimental belongings of a deceased person.
- We first sit down and consult with your family on the list of worthless belongings lying in the household.
- We take care of safety precautions while disposing of the belongings.
You need to understand, more you are around the belongings of a deceased person, more it will be difficult for you to get out of that emotional phase. The sentiments attached to the belongings plays an important role in this case.
We have a list of the most common deceased estate junk for your easy reference:
- The most important item of deceased estate junk is furniture in the household – you should get rid of that furniture as soon as possible.
- Old antiques, lounges, old mattress, and many more unwanted furniture items occupy space – get away all of those without any stress.
- Clothes and personal belongings of the deceased person are also the major items you should get rid of.
Too many tasks to perform in such a petite time-frame. Your mind is already in a disturbed state and has to perform many rituals post the sad-demise has occurred. Do not fret – Paul’s Rubbish Removal team will be there at your service. Simply reach out to our attentive team on 0407 125 125 and we will be right there.